Melatonin treatment induces interplay of apoptosis, autophagy, and senescence in human colorectal cancer cells
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 264–274, April 2014
How to Cite
Hong, Y., Won, J., Lee, Y., Lee, S., Park, K., Chang, K.-T. and Hong, Y. (2014), Melatonin treatment induces interplay of apoptosis, autophagy, and senescence in human colorectal cancer cells. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 264–274. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12119
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program. Grant Number: KGM4251314
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-2012R1A1A2005089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!