Melatonin modulates the autophagic response in acute liver failure induced by the rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 313–321, April 2014
How to Cite
San-Miguel, B., Crespo, I., Vallejo, D., Álvarez, M., Prieto, J., González-Gallego, J. and Tuñón, M. J. (2014), Melatonin modulates the autophagic response in acute liver failure induced by the rabbit hemorrhagic disease virus. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 313–321. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12124
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 FEB 2014 02:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!