Melatonin reduces endothelin-1 expression and secretion in colon cancer cells through the inactivation of FoxO-1 and NF-κβ
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 415–426, May 2014
How to Cite
León, J., Casado, J., Jiménez Ruiz, S. M., Zurita, M. S., González-Puga, C., Rejón, J. D., Gila, A., Muñoz de Rueda, P., Pavón, E. J., Reiter, R. J., Ruiz-Extremera, A. and Salmerón, J. (2014), Melatonin reduces endothelin-1 expression and secretion in colon cancer cells through the inactivation of FoxO-1 and NF-κβ. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 415–426. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12131
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2014 06:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2014
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: PS09/1684
- Consejería de Salud de la Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: PI-0140-07
- Fundación Progreso y Salud ‘Miguel Servet I3SNS' programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!