Melatonin synergizes with citalopram to induce antidepressant-like behavior and to promote hippocampal neurogenesis in adult mice
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Pineal Research
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 450–461, May 2014
How to Cite
Ramírez-Rodríguez, G., Vega-Rivera, N. M., Oikawa-Sala, J., Gómez-Sánchez, A., Ortiz-López, L. and Estrada-Camarena, E. (2014), Melatonin synergizes with citalopram to induce antidepressant-like behavior and to promote hippocampal neurogenesis in adult mice. Journal of Pineal Research, 56: 450–461. doi: 10.1111/jpi.12136
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2014 01:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2014
- Productos Medix S.A. de C.V.
- CONACYT. Grant Numbers: 101316, 119182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!