The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Complements or Substitutes? Internal Technological Strength, Competitor Alliance Participation, and Innovation Development†
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 750–762, July 2013
How to Cite
Xu, S., Wu, F. and Cavusgil, E. (2013), Complements or Substitutes? Internal Technological Strength, Competitor Alliance Participation, and Innovation Development. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 750–762. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12014
The authors would like to thank the editor and the two anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of the paper. We also would like to thank CIBER of Michigan State University for providing the funding for this research.
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- CIBER of Michigan State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!