We thank the editor, an anonymous reviewer, Mariann Jelinek, Fred Langerak, Niels Noorderhaven, Scott Shane, and participants of the Academy of Management 2010 meeting for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this study. Partial financial support for this manuscript was provided by TU/e Innovation Lab of Eindhoven University of Technology.
The Formation of Fairness Perceptions in the Cooperation between Entrepreneurs and Universities†
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 677–694, July 2013
How to Cite
van Burg, E., Gilsing, V. A., Reymen, I. M.M.J. and Romme, A. G. L. (2013), The Formation of Fairness Perceptions in the Cooperation between Entrepreneurs and Universities. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 677–694. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12020
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- TU/e Innovation Lab of Eindhoven University of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!