This research was funded by a grant from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK (Grant Number: EP/E003990/l).
Help or Hindrance? Causal Ambiguity and Supplier Involvement in New Product Development Teams†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 794–808, July 2013
How to Cite
Potter, A. and Lawson, B. (2013), Help or Hindrance? Causal Ambiguity and Supplier Involvement in New Product Development Teams. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 794–808. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12027
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, UK. Grant Number: EP/E003990/l
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!