The authors appreciate the feedback and support of Tony di Benedetto, JPIM Editor, and two anonymous reviewers, who helped to improve this article. This article was improved due to comments and suggestions made by research seminar participants at the University of New Orleans, the AMA Summer Educators' Conference, and the Product Development and Management Association Conference. Aaron Gleiberman provided valuable research assistance.
Clinging to Slim Chances: The Dynamics of Anticipating Regret When Developing New Products†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 980–993, September 2013
How to Cite
Sarangee, K., Schmidt, J. B. and Wallman, J. P. (2013), Clinging to Slim Chances: The Dynamics of Anticipating Regret When Developing New Products. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 980–993. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12041
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!