The authors acknowledge financial support by the MEXT KAKENHI Grant-in-aid for Scientific Research (B) #23330142 (2011–2014) of Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology and by the Strategic Project to Support the Formation of Research Bases at Private Universities Matching Fund Subsidy from MEXT (2008–2012). The authors also thank Mr. Kawashima and Ms. Nakae at JMR Science Co., Ltd., for their assistance with data collection.
The Impact of Word of Mouth Sources on the Perceived Usefulness of an Innovation†
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1112–1127, November 2013
How to Cite
Kawakami, T. and Parry, M. E. (2013), The Impact of Word of Mouth Sources on the Perceived Usefulness of an Innovation. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 1112–1127. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12049
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!