The authors acknowledge the funding and support of the UK Engineering and Physical Science Research Council Grant (EPSRC/IMRC-144), through the Cranfield Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre. We acknowledge the support of all members of the PSS Value Team at Cranfield University and special thanks to Dr. Mark Johnson for his helpful insights into the literature on integrated products and services. Lastly, we are grateful for the support received from Ayten Alibaba and Joerg Ries.
Achieving Customer Satisfaction through Integrated Products and Services: An Exploratory Study†
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1128–1144, November 2013
How to Cite
Raja, J. Z., Bourne, D., Goffin, K., Çakkol, M. and Martinez, V. (2013), Achieving Customer Satisfaction through Integrated Products and Services: An Exploratory Study. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 1128–1144. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12050
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2013
- UK Engineering and Physical Science Research Council Grant. Grant Number: EPSRC/IMRC-144
- Cranfield Innovative Manufacturing Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!