Where Do Breakthroughs Come From? Characteristics of High-Potential Inventions
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1212–1226, November 2013
How to Cite
Kelley, D. J., Ali, A. and Zahra, S. A. (2013), Where Do Breakthroughs Come From? Characteristics of High-Potential Inventions. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 1212–1226. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12055
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!