Seeking Simplicity in Complexity: The Relative Value of Ease of Use (EOU)-Based Product Differentiation
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 1227–1241, November 2013
How to Cite
Burke, P. F. (2013), Seeking Simplicity in Complexity: The Relative Value of Ease of Use (EOU)-Based Product Differentiation. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 1227–1241. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12056
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!