The authors are grateful for prior feedback from Davide Ravasi, Ileana Stigliani, Roberto Verganti, Frido Smulders, Elizabeth Gerber, and Donna Kelley, as well as for support provided by associated faculty of both courses studied in this research. Funding was provided in part by the Alliance for Innovative Manufacturing at Stanford University.
Adopting Design Thinking in Novice Multidisciplinary Teams: The Application and Limits of Design Methods and Reflexive Practices†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S1, pages 19–33, December 2013
How to Cite
Seidel, V. P. and Fixson, S. K. (2013), Adopting Design Thinking in Novice Multidisciplinary Teams: The Application and Limits of Design Methods and Reflexive Practices. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 19–33. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12061
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!