The authors thank Erik Jan Hultink and Maria Sääksjärvi for their helpful comments and suggestions. This research was supported by grant number 11129 of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) awarded to Ruth Mugge.
Seeking the Ideal Level of Design Newness: Consumer Response to Radical and Incremental Product Design†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S1, pages 34–47, December 2013
How to Cite
Mugge, R. and Dahl, D. W. (2013), Seeking the Ideal Level of Design Newness: Consumer Response to Radical and Incremental Product Design. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 34–47. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12062
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 11129
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!