The two authors contributed equally to this paper.
Cross-Cultural Creativity: Conceptualization and Propositions for Global New Product Development
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S1, pages 110–125, December 2013
How to Cite
Elliot, E. A. and Nakata, C. (2013), Cross-Cultural Creativity: Conceptualization and Propositions for Global New Product Development. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 110–125. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12066
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!