The authors appreciate the artistic support of Minu Kumar in making this work possible.
The Effects of Brand Metaphors as Design Innovation: A Test of Congruency Hypotheses†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S1, pages 126–141, December 2013
How to Cite
Noble, C. H., Bing, M. N. and Bogoviyeva, E. (2013), The Effects of Brand Metaphors as Design Innovation: A Test of Congruency Hypotheses. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 126–141. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12067
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!