The authors would like to express their sincere thanks to the editor for his valuable assistance and guidance. We would also like to thank the reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Is a Picture Always Worth a Thousand Words? The Impact of Presentation Formats in Consumers' Early Evaluations of Really New Products (RNPs)†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S1, pages 159–173, December 2013
How to Cite
Feiereisen, S., Wong, V. and Broderick, A. J. (2013), Is a Picture Always Worth a Thousand Words? The Impact of Presentation Formats in Consumers' Early Evaluations of Really New Products (RNPs). Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 159–173. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12069
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!