The authors would like to thank Prof. Anthony Di Benedetto, the two JPIM anonymous reviewers, and the participants of the 17th International Product Development and Management Conference in Murcia for their comments on an early draft of the paper. We are in debt to Antonio Ghezzi, Filippo Renga, Marta Valsecchi, and Matteo Ferrari for their tireless help in data collection and analysis.
Launch Decisions and the Early Market Survival of Innovations: An Empirical Analysis of the Italian Mobile Value-Added Services (VAS) Industry†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue Supplement S1, pages 174–187, December 2013
How to Cite
Frattini, F., Dell'Era, C. and Rangone, A. (2013), Launch Decisions and the Early Market Survival of Innovations: An Empirical Analysis of the Italian Mobile Value-Added Services (VAS) Industry. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 174–187. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12070
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!