We gratefully acknowledge the significant financial support that made this research possible. The Comprehensive Australian Study of Entrepreneurial Emergence/FEDP research is funded by Australian Research Council grants DP0666616 and LP0776845 as well as contributions from the QUT Faculty of Business and industry partners, the service provider BDO, and National Australia Bank.
Bricolage as a Path to Innovativeness for Resource-Constrained New Firms†
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 211–230, March 2014
How to Cite
Senyard, J., Baker, T., Steffens, P. and Davidsson, P. (2014), Bricolage as a Path to Innovativeness for Resource-Constrained New Firms. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 211–230. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12091
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: DP0666616, LP0776845
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!