The author thanks Ajay Kohli, Florian Totzauer, and Nicolas Zacharias for their helpful comments on a prior draft of the paper.
How Should Customers Be Integrated for Effective Interorganizational NPD Teams? An Input–Process–Output Perspective†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 535–551, May 2014
How to Cite
Stock, R. M. (2014), How Should Customers Be Integrated for Effective Interorganizational NPD Teams? An Input–Process–Output Perspective. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 535–551. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12112
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!