We acknowledge the support received from the Competence Center for Global Business Management, University of Augsburg, the Vice-President of the University of Augsburg, and Markus Mann (Deutscher Technologiedienst) to undertake this research. The authors are grateful to the editor of JPIM and anonymous reviewers for their help in improving this paper.
Timing the Start of Material Substitution Projects: Creating Switching Options under Volatile Material Prices†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 567–583, May 2014
How to Cite
Fisch, J. H. and Ross, J.-M. (2014), Timing the Start of Material Substitution Projects: Creating Switching Options under Volatile Material Prices. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 567–583. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12114
The authors are listed in alphabetical order.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!