We gratefully acknowledge the financial aid and support from VINNOVA, Sweden's Innovation Agency, from the focal company of this study (Heavy Machinery), and from the four suppliers for making the study possible. We are also very grateful to the many colleagues who have provided constructive feedback on our paper, as well as to participants at the 5th EIASM Workshop on Trust Within and Between Organizations and on the 19th International Product Development Management Conference.
Good Cop–Bad Cop: Trust, Control, and the Lure of Integration†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 584–598, May 2014
How to Cite
Brattström, A. and Richtnér, A. (2014), Good Cop–Bad Cop: Trust, Control, and the Lure of Integration. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 584–598. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12115
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- VINNOVA, Sweden's Innovation Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!