The Value of Customer Cocreated Knowledge during the Innovation Process
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 599–615, May 2014
How to Cite
Mahr, D., Lievens, A. and Blazevic, V. (2014), The Value of Customer Cocreated Knowledge during the Innovation Process. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 599–615. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12116
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!