Please direct all correspondence to this author.
Signaling Quality: An Examination of the Effects of Marketing- and Nonmarketing-Controlled Signals on Perceptions of Automotive Brand Quality
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
How to Cite
Akdeniz, M. B., Calantone, R. J. and Voorhees, C. M. (2013), Signaling Quality: An Examination of the Effects of Marketing- and Nonmarketing-Controlled Signals on Perceptions of Automotive Brand Quality. Journal of Product Innovation Management. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12120
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!