The authors would like to thank the people at Danfoss Heating Solutions who were involved in the project described in this paper for their support during the project and their cooperation afterwards. Special thanks go to Anders Østergaard Clausen for his support and engagement throughout the process. The authors are also grateful for the editor's guidance and the constructive reviewer comments, which helped improve this paper.
Collaborative Prototyping: Cross-Fertilization of Knowledge in Prototype-Driven Problem Solving†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 744–764, July 2014
How to Cite
Bogers, M. and Horst, W. (2014), Collaborative Prototyping: Cross-Fertilization of Knowledge in Prototype-Driven Problem Solving. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 744–764. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12121
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!