The authors thank Manuel Bermes (Goethe University Frankfurt), Abhishek Borah (University of Southern California), Ashish Sood (Emory University), Cheryl Tellis, and the participants of the marketing research seminar (Goethe University Frankfurt) for their support and helpful guidance. This study benefited from financial support of the E-Finance Lab at Goethe University Frankfurt and a grant from Don Murray to the USC Marshall Center for Global Innovation.
Stock Market Returns to Financial Innovations Before and During the Financial Crisis in the United States and Europe†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 973–986, September 2014
How to Cite
Schöler, L., Skiera, B. and Tellis, G. J. (2014), Stock Market Returns to Financial Innovations Before and During the Financial Crisis in the United States and Europe. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 973–986. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12138
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- E-Finance Lab at Goethe University Frankfurt
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!