We gratefully acknowledge the financial aid and support from The Lars Erik Lundberg Foundation for Research and Education; from VINNOVA, Sweden's Innovation Agency; and from the two companies for making the study possible. We are also very grateful to the colleagues at the Centre for Innovation and Operations Management at the Stockholm School of Economics, who have provided constructive feedback on our paper.
“Squeezing R&D”: A Study of Organizational Slack and Knowledge Creation in NPD, Using the SECI Model†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1268–1290, November 2014
How to Cite
Richtnér, A., Åhlström, P. and Goffin, K. (2014), “Squeezing R&D”: A Study of Organizational Slack and Knowledge Creation in NPD, Using the SECI Model. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31: 1268–1290. doi: 10.1111/jpim.12139
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Lars Erik Lundberg Foundation for Research and Education
- Sweden's Innovation Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!