Auditory hallucinations as a personal experience: analysis of non-psychiatric voice hearers’ narrations
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 761–767, November 2013
How to Cite
Faccio, E., Romaioli, D., Dagani, J. and Cipolletta, S. (2013), Auditory hallucinations as a personal experience: analysis of non-psychiatric voice hearers’ narrations. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 761–767. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12008
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!