Axis IV – psychosocial and environmental problems – in the DSM-IV
Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 768–775, November 2013
How to Cite
Ramirez, A., Ekselius, L. and Ramklint, M. (2013), Axis IV – psychosocial and environmental problems – in the DSM-IV. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 768–775. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12009
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Märta and Nicke Nasvell Foundation
- Anna-Britta Gustafsson Foundation
- Ratiopharm AB
- Alcohol Research Council of the Swedish Alcohol Retailing Monopoly. Grant Number: 02/14:1
- Fredrik and Ingrid Thuring Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.