Psychometric properties of a Chinese version of the Jefferson Scale of Empathy-Health Profession Students
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 866–873, December 2013
How to Cite
Hsiao, C.-Y., Tsai, Y.-F. and Kao, Y.-C. (2013), Psychometric properties of a Chinese version of the Jefferson Scale of Empathy-Health Profession Students. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 866–873. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12024
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- PoJen General Hospital, Taiwan. Grant Number: 99-CSMU-PGH-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.