Research in brief
Multidisciplinary health professionals' assessments of risk: how are tools used to reach consensus about risk assessment and management?
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 557–563, August 2013
How to Cite
GERACE, A., CURREN, D. and MUIR-COCHRANE, E. (2013), Multidisciplinary health professionals' assessments of risk: how are tools used to reach consensus about risk assessment and management?. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 557–563. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12026
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Flinders University Faculty of Health Sciences Seeding Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.