Patients’ experience of auricular acupuncture during protracted withdrawal
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 163–169, March 2014
How to Cite
Bergdahl, L., Berman, A. H. and Haglund, K. (2014), Patients’ experience of auricular acupuncture during protracted withdrawal. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 21: 163–169. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12028
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.