Clinical decision making involved in secluding and restraining an adult psychiatric patient: an integrative literature review
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 830–839, November 2013
How to Cite
Laiho, T., Kattainen, E., Åstedt-Kurki, P., Putkonen, H., Lindberg, N. and Kylmä, J. (2013), Clinical decision making involved in secluding and restraining an adult psychiatric patient: an integrative literature review. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 830–839. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12033
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!