This study was reviewed and met NIH Internal Review Board criteria as acceptable research that presented minimal risk to human subjects. It was then designated as ‘Exempt’ from further review as per rule US Federal rule 45 CFR 46.101(b)(2).
Mental illness training on the Internet for nurse aides: a replication study
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 902–912, December 2013
How to Cite
Irvine, A. B., Billow, M. B., McMahon, E., Eberhage, M. G., Seeley, J. R. and Bourgeois, M. (2013), Mental illness training on the Internet for nurse aides: a replication study. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 902–912. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12035
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R44AG033548
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.