Looking at the world through a frosted window: experiences of loneliness among persons with mental ill-health
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 114–120, March 2014
How to Cite
Lindgren, B.-M., Sundbaum, J., Eriksson, M. and Graneheim, U. H. (2014), Looking at the world through a frosted window: experiences of loneliness among persons with mental ill-health. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 21: 114–120. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12053
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.