Nurses' knowledge and skills in providing mental health care to people living with HIV/AIDS in Malawi
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 650–654, September 2013
How to Cite
CHORWE-SUNGANI, G. (2013), Nurses' knowledge and skills in providing mental health care to people living with HIV/AIDS in Malawi. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 20: 650–654. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12062
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.