- Explain the use of case formulation as a way of involving people experiencing mental health issues in their treatment options.
- Case formulation is a framework that informs a choice of psychological treatments and links assessment and treatment phases to guide practitioners and individuals on treatment options.
- This paper investigates its value and discusses training and supervision of professionals undertaking case formulation.
- It includes information on how individuals with mental health issues are fully included in the process.
- The findings conclude that case formulation is worthwhile and suggests improved training to improve individual outcomes.