Competing interest statement: None.
Violent behaviour in a forensic psychiatric hospital in Finland: an analysis of violence incident reports
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 214–218, April 2014
How to Cite
Kuivalainen, S., Vehviläinen-Julkunen, K., Putkonen, A., Louheranta, O. and Tiihonen, J. (2014), Violent behaviour in a forensic psychiatric hospital in Finland: an analysis of violence incident reports. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 21: 214–218. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12074
Ethical approval: The research ethical committee of the local hospital district gave approval on June 10th, 2010.
Funding of the study: No external funding. Study was supported by funding from the Annual EVO Financing (special government subsidies from the Ministry of Health and Welfare, Finland).
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Annual EVO Financing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!