Hearing voices: re/presenting the findings of narrative research into patient experience as poems
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 423–437, June 2014
How to Cite
Stenhouse, R. (2014), Hearing voices: re/presenting the findings of narrative research into patient experience as poems. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 21: 423–437. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12094
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.