Police officers’ views of their encounters with people with personality disorder
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
How to Cite
Martin, T. and Thomas, S. (2013), Police officers’ views of their encounters with people with personality disorder. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12099
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0774829
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!