The effects of group psychoeducational programme on family burden in caregivers of Iranian patients with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 438–446, June 2014
How to Cite
Fallahi Khoshknab, M., Sheikhona, M., Rahgouy, A., Rahgozar, M. and Sodagari, F. (2014), The effects of group psychoeducational programme on family burden in caregivers of Iranian patients with schizophrenia. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 21: 438–446. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12107
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!