Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) in the treatment of borderline personality disorder
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 518–525, August 2014
How to Cite
O'Connell, B. and Dowling, M. (2014), Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) in the treatment of borderline personality disorder. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 21: 518–525. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12116
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!