Acceptability and psychometric properties of Brøset Violence Checklist in psychiatric care settings in China
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 848–855, November 2014
How to Cite
Yao, X., Li, Z., Arthur, D., Hu, L., An, F.-R. and Cheng, G. (2014), Acceptability and psychometric properties of Brøset Violence Checklist in psychiatric care settings in China. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 21: 848–855. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12132
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.