Social climate of acute old age psychiatry inpatient units: staff perceptions within the context of patient aggression
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Special Issue: Risk, Restraint & Coercion
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 102–108, March 2015
How to Cite
McCann, T., Baird, J. and Muir-Cochrane, E. C. (2015), Social climate of acute old age psychiatry inpatient units: staff perceptions within the context of patient aggression. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 22: 102–108. doi: 10.1111/jpm.12139
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.