The Ins and Outs of Cultura: How Bands Voice Their Relationships to the State-Sponsored Music Scene in Recife, Brazil
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Popular Music Studies
Special Issue: Audio Work: Labor, Value, and the Making of Musical Aesthetics: A Special Issue Edited by Jesse Weaver Shipley and Marina Peterson
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 532–553, December 2012
How to Cite
Enriquez, F. (2012), The Ins and Outs of Cultura: How Bands Voice Their Relationships to the State-Sponsored Music Scene in Recife, Brazil. Journal of Popular Music Studies, 24: 532–553. doi: 10.1111/jpms.12006
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!