Verses of Attack: Nāmdhārī Sikh Services of Halē dā divān as Sonic Weapons
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Popular Music Studies
Special Issue: Audio Work: Labor, Value, and the Making of Musical Aesthetics: A Special Issue Edited by Jesse Weaver Shipley and Marina Peterson
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 554–577, December 2012
How to Cite
Protopapas, J. (2012), Verses of Attack: Nāmdhārī Sikh Services of Halē dā divān as Sonic Weapons. Journal of Popular Music Studies, 24: 554–577. doi: 10.1111/jpms.12007
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!