How Joy Division Came to Sound Like Manchester: Myth and Ways of Listening in the Neoliberal City
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Popular Music Studies
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 56–76, March 2013
How to Cite
Nevarez, L. (2013), How Joy Division Came to Sound Like Manchester: Myth and Ways of Listening in the Neoliberal City. Journal of Popular Music Studies, 25: 56–76. doi: 10.1111/jpms.12014
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!