Both authors contributed equally.
True blue: S-opsin is widely expressed in different animal species
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 32–42, February 2014
How to Cite
Amann, B., Hirmer, S., Hauck, S. M., Kremmer, E., Ueffing, M. and Deeg, C. A. (2014), True blue: S-opsin is widely expressed in different animal species. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 32–42. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12016
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Received: 31 May 2012; accepted: 11 October 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 571/3 A5 Deeg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!