Reproductive response of fat-tailed Barbarine ewes subjected to short-term nutritional treatments including spineless cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica f. inermis) cladodes
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 43–49, February 2014
How to Cite
Sakly, C., Rekik, M., Ben Salem, I., Lassoued, N., Gonzalez-Bulnes, A. and Ben Salem, H. (2014), Reproductive response of fat-tailed Barbarine ewes subjected to short-term nutritional treatments including spineless cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica f. inermis) cladodes. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 43–49. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12028
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Spanish Agency for International Cooperation
- Tunisian Ministry of Scientific Research
- Technical Cooperation Project. Grant Number: A/4793/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!