Effects of pre-partum milking of dairy cows on calcium metabolism at start of milking and at calving
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 98, Issue 1, pages 191–196, February 2014
How to Cite
Kronqvist, C., Ferneborg, S., Emanuelson, U. and Holtenius, K. (2014), Effects of pre-partum milking of dairy cows on calcium metabolism at start of milking and at calving. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 98: 191–196. doi: 10.1111/jpn.12038
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!